That can change our world.
We rely on the support of our community to help cover the cost of our essential programs and services. YWCA York makes a difference. In 2015 we impacted the lives of over 28,000 women and men, girls and boys.
There are many ways to give to YWCA York:
- GIVE TO OUR ANNUAL APPEAL. Make a donation of any amount in honor of our 125th anniversary and it will be matched by generous community leaders! Click here for this special opportunity through December 31st.
- DONATE ONLINE OR BY PHONE. Donate now using our secure online contribution form or call 717-845-2631 for assistance. We're here to help!
- DONATE BY MAIL Send a check directly to: YWCA York, Jean Treuthart, 320 East Market Street, York, PA 17403. Click here for our printable contribution form.
- DONATE STOCK. Donate securities directly to YWCA York eliminates capital gains tax and provides a larger donation to our organization. Consult your tax professional for full information.
- SPONSOR AN EVENT. Your gift to YWCA York helps spread our mission across York County! Sponsors receive benefits, such as social media promotions, when they support our events
- MAKE A BEQUEST. Gifts made through a will continue a legacy of giving that preserves and protects YWCA York and its mission.
- IN-KIND DONATIONS. We accept donations of goods with special interest in toys, household items, office supplies, personal care toiletries and linens. New items are preferred, but gently-used ones will be put to good use, too. We are unable to accept used stuffed animals, pillows and mattresses.
- HOST A FUNDRAISER. Be a fundraiser and host an event on behalf of YWCA York! Community organizations, churches, companies and individuals can hold events and activities that raise money and generate in-kind donations. Click here for third-party fundraising guidelines. Click here for tracking forms.
- SUPPORT A PROGRAM. Adopt-a-Room at our shelters and transitional housing buildings. Help provide a warm and welcoming environment for a family in need of emergency and temporary shelter. Click here to find out more.