As a comprehensive victim service center, our services include:
- 24-Hour Confidential Hotline Call 800-262-8444 if you think you are in an emotionally or physically violent relationship to talk to a staff member about your situation and your options. For concerns about sexual violence or other violent crime with you or someone in your family, call 800-422-3204.
- Emergency Safe Shelter Available any time of the day or night for victims of domestic violence and their children who are in fear of abuse. Meals, clothing, and other support are available. Call 800-262-8444 for the support group schedule.
- Support Groups Available for victims of domestic violence. Call 800-262-8444 for the support group schedule.
- Transitional Housing in York and Hanover Survivors of abuse can live for one or two years in affordable housing as they work towards their goals. Call 800-262-8444 for information.
- Hospital Response/Medical Advocacy Volunteers or staff meet with victims at the hospital any time of the day or night to offer support and services. Staff also collaborates with the health care community to ensure quality services to victims.
- Legal Advocacy Staff offer options for victims (and their significant others) of domestic violence, sexual violence, or other violent crimes. Staff will assist with securing a Protection from Abuse Order and will accompany victims to court. Call 717.846.5400 for an appointment.
- Individual and Group Counseling Available to victims of all ages to assist in healing from violence. Call 717-854-3131 for an appointment.
- Community Outreach and Violence Prevention - Awareness and educational workshops offered at schools and in the community regarding warning signs of abuse, teen dating violence issues, sexual violence prevention, sexual harassment, workplace violence, and bystander intervention. Call 800-262-8444 for more information. Click here to see a full list of prevention and education programs.