If you are abused or assaulted, you can:
- Call 911 right away to reach the police.
- Seek medical attention.
- Call our FREE and CONFIDENTIAL domestic violence hotline 24-hours a day at 717-846-5400, 717-637-2235, or toll free at 800-262-8444 for safe shelter or counseling.
- Call our FREE or CONFIDENTIAL sexual assault hotline 24-hours a day at 717-854-3131, or toll free at 800-422-3204.
- Participate in support groups or seek individual counseling.
- Explore the possibility of filing for a Protection from Abuse Order or criminal charges. We have legal advocates who can help you!
For additional resources, including websites and phone numbers, please visit our Resources page.