It takes you
Become part of the national movement for women, girls and communities by supporting YWCA York.
With your support, we are able to meet the growing need to empower women and eliminate racism in our community. Your support helps to cover the cost of our essential programs and services that make a difference in the lives of thousands of York area women and their families.
There are many ways to give:
- In-kind donations - You can provide much needed goods, such as, gift certificates (for food, gasoline, office supplies and hardware), clothing, new toys, household items, etc.
- Donate online - Donate now using our secure online contribution form.
- Donate monthly - Donate with recurring billing monthly through your bank account or credit card. Click here to download form.
- Donate by phone - Call 717-845-2631 to make a gift using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Donate by mail - Send a check to: YWCA - Development Department, 320 East Market Street, York, PA 17403. Click here to download form.
- Donate securities - A popular alternative to cash is a gift of publicly-traded securities.
- Make a bequest - Gifts made through a will continue a legacy of giving in the years ahead. information.
- Host a fundraiser - Be a third-party fundraiser on behalf of YWCA York. Click here for third-party fundraising guidelines. Click here for tracking forms.