YOU KNOW HER....NOW HONOR HER!
- Contributes to the York County community
- Builds the respect, self-esteem, equality, and dignity of women and girls
- Influences men and boys to treat women with respect, equality, and without violence
- Creates racial justice for all women and girls
Guidelines: (completed nominations should include)
- A nominee biography (600 words max.) including the impact this individual has had on our community, the lives of women and girls, her significant contributions or accomplishments, and any additional information that makes her stand out for her contributions.
- A brief narrative bio (200 words max.) about the nominee (to be read when they receive their award) and your reason(s) for nominating her.
- Please send a photo of your nominee, if available.
- Please complete all information on the nomination form and return to Jennifer Brillhart, YWCA York, 320 E. Market Street, York, PA 17403 or email@example.com
- All nominations are subject to a $25 handling charge
- Nominees must reside or work in York County
- Nominees should support and work proactively to promote the YWCA's mission and principles of eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
- Nominees may not be a staff member of YWCA York.
Awardees will be recognized at a luncheon on March 21, 11:30am - 1:30pm at the Country Club of York.