Ways to Give
With your support, YWCA York will be able to continue our work to empower women and eliminate racism in our community. Your support helps to cover the cost of our essential programs and services that make a difference in the lives of thousands of York area women and their families.
There are many ways to give:
- In-kind donations - Visit our wish list for a current list of our needs or contact Joan Taylor at 717-845-2631 x225.
- Donate online - Donate now using our secure online contribution form.
- Donate monthly - Donate with recurring billing monthly through your bank account or credit card. Click here to download form.
- Donate by phone - 717-845-2631 to make a gift using Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Donate by mail - Send a check to: YWCA - Development Department, 320 East Market Street, York, PA 17403. Click here to download form.
- Donate securities - A popular alternative to cash is a gift of publicly-traded securities.
- Donate unwanted cell phones - Donate your old/unwanted cell phones to help victims of domestic violence.
- Make a bequest - Gifts made through a will continue a legacy of giving in the years ahead.
- Host a fundraiser - Be a third-party fundraiser on behalf of YWCA York. Click here for third-party fundraising guidelines. Click here for tracking forms.
- Adopt-a-Room - Help provide a warm and welcoming environment for a family in need of emergency shelter. Click here to find out more.